News & announcements
October 2014 » M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
- Skeptics ForumStarts: 7:00 pmEnds: October 22, 2014 - 10:00 pmLocation: Berry LoungeDescription: Can faith and reason be friends? Does Science disprove Christianity? Come ask the tough questions! We will investigate these matters through discussion, facilitated by Dr. Reeves, a professor in Chemical and Biomedical Engineering. Pokey sticks will be provided!
- Honors Village Blood DriveStarts: 2:00 pmEnds: October 24, 2014 - 6:30 pmLocation: HVC Multipurpose Room
- Research UnpluggedStarts: 3:00 pmEnds: October 24, 2014 - 4:30 pmLocation: Berry LoungeDescription: Perspectives on Sexual Equality w/ Dr. Sandy Kessler & Dr. Trace Reid
25 26 27 28
- Clark After HoursStarts: 8:00 pmEnds: October 28, 2014 - 11:00 pmLocation: UHP Library, Clark Hall #214
- Halloween Costume ContestStarts: 8:00 pmEnds: October 29, 2014 - 9:00 pmLocation: HVC PatioDescription: Celebrate Halloween with a mid week costume contest. Try out your costume before the big day while having fun and competing for one prizes! A panel of judges will decide on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner. You will be expected to give your name and tell us about your costume, then do a skit that demonstrates your character. Last year's winner was a Walter White who offered people baggies of blue rock candy!
email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need accomodations.
- Honors Journal Club - Dr. ReynoldsStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: October 30, 2014 - 7:30 pmLocation: HVC Multipurpose
- Clark After HoursStarts: 8:00 pmEnds: October 30, 2014 - 11:00 pmLocation: UHP Library, Clark Hall #214
- Cultural ExplorationStarts: 9:00 pmEnds: October 30, 2014 - 10:30 pmLocation: Scholar in Residence Apartment
- YMCA HalloweenStarts: 3:00 pmEnds: October 31, 2014 - 5:00 pmLocation: TBDDescription: Along with the NCSU Peer Mentor Program and the YMCA, various residence halls (Nortauga, Triad, Turlington, and US) will host various stations (Photo Booth, Trick or Treat Bag, Face Painting, Pumpkin Painting, Refreshments, Cookie Making, Costume Contest, Music) for younger children in an after school program. The purpose of this program is to permit these lower income children to see a university in an opportunity they otherwise might not have; the kids will also experience great joy from the activities and be inspired by the kindness and hospitality of NC State. Contact Gabe DeCaro at email@example.com for more information.