- Round trip charter bus accommodations to Atlanta, Georgia, Montgomery and Birmingham, Alabama
- One night hotel accommodations in Atlanta, Georgia (Buckhead) (Breakfast included)
- Tour of the Civil and Human Rights Museum in Atlanta, Georgia
- One night hotel accommodations in Birmingham, Alabama (Breakfast included)
- Tour of the Equal Justice Initiative with a discussion surrounding their work that addresses race and poverty in America and lynching
- Tour of the Southern Poverty Law Center and Civil Rights Memorial
- Walking tour of Kelly Ingram Park
- Free evening to tour and explore Atlanta, Georgia (Downtown)
Please direct any questions to UHP Assistant Director, Carolyn Veale – email@example.com or Administrative Support Associate, Marquette Russell firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students can begin registering for the trip on Monday, January 30, 2017 in 219 Clark Hall. We will be accepting checks and money orders.
Honors Village Societies:
Meets alternate Wednesdays, starting January 25, at 7:30pm in Scholar-in-Residence Sheryl Cornett’s apartment. This society engages in rich, ongoing conversation about the culture of our world and to attend and discuss plays at Thompson Theatre next door. For more information, contact Honors Village Society Fellow Micaelah Scott email@example.com
Probing the Self
Meets alternate Mondays at 7:30pm in Clark Library. First meeting Monday, Jan 23 5:30pm
Engage in philosophical discourse facilitated by short, ten-fifteen page, readings. For more information, contact Honors Village Society Fellow Sarah Dawod. firstname.lastname@example.org
The first event, “Mental Health Discussion: Anxiety” will take place Thurs Jan 26 at 6pm in Berry Lounge. This society attends and hosts campus programs on different times/days. For more information, contact Honors Village Society Fellow Carter Pape. email@example.com